The Visual Weight Loss System - VEEP

DISCUSSION FORUMS

RECENT POSTS
Last mind I exercise with a set of weights, and...
Losing excess fat doesn't have to be difficult....
A healthy diet is able of improving and...
Hi i am ceejay. Glad i joined this community...
TOP DISCUSSIONS
Stress Eating - FIRST!!!
Walking
100lbs to lose
anti-inflammatories and weight gain
MOST ACTIVE
Tigger
Interests:
Latest Quote:I hadn't even thought of swimming. It...

GI Jane
Interests:
Latest Quote:Keep it up! 4 days is better than no...

New users Return users

FAQFAQSearchSearchUsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog in

Jelly Belly

Clairec23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 am Post subject: Jelly Belly Reply with quote

Am I the only one?! Embarassed

So, I have some children. After each one, my tummy became slightly less...attractive Laughing

Then a couple of months ago, I had twins and oh my goodness is the jelly bell almighty BAD! Sad My stomach is the only area that I'm retaining weight in and my skin was stretched so bad that it is quite loose now and looks absolutely horrendous.

I've heard that losing weight will only make it worse, is that true? Is there a safe way to lose weight and tone your stomach without leaving a lot of saggy skin behind?
Mother of 3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of it you can't control. I always try to look at it positively. My war wound for bringing my wonderful children into the world. Some women get no stretch marks or jelly belly and some get it really bad. I was pretty lucky. I don't know why some get it worse than others.
Dee1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a new Mom again to an 11 week old I know how you feel, once you exercise along with the diet it should tone up unless it is stones of fat which I doubt it is, walking and sit ups are the best method to tighten up these muscles again.
antkmom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you start exercising you will be able to tone up while loosing. YOu really want to make sure to add weights in with your cardio. After my first and second, I was able to loose and be in a bikini the following summer. After 3 and 4, it seemed hopeless. I am not bikini material anymore, but still working on toning that jelly belly.
pef1996

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Walking and sit-ups or crunches help get those muscles back in shape. Adding the weights helps too. I'm not perfect, I still have a belly, though I don't look pregnant anymore, but I just keep trying! I doubt I ever get into a bikini, never have been able to, never wanted to, but the thought would be nice! Good luck! It just takes time!
giay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't underwent any exercise program or dieting. Since I am taking care of my baby alone and doing all the stuff like waking up at night, doing household chores at the same time. Those jelly bean automatically disappeared. I get to wear the same jeans and dress I have even before I got preggy.
Post new topicReply to topic lookcut.com Forum Index -> New moms All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1