The Visual Weight Loss System - VEEP

DISCUSSION FORUMS

RECENT POSTS
Last mind I exercise with a set of weights, and...
Losing excess fat doesn't have to be difficult....
A healthy diet is able of improving and...
Hi i am ceejay. Glad i joined this community...
TOP DISCUSSIONS
Stress Eating - FIRST!!!
Walking
100lbs to lose
anti-inflammatories and weight gain
MOST ACTIVE
Tigger
Interests:
Latest Quote:I hadn't even thought of swimming. It...

GI Jane
Interests:
Latest Quote:Keep it up! 4 days is better than no...

New users Return users

FAQFAQSearchSearchUsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messagesLog inLog in

Lack of Sleep

jhellie_baby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:55 am Post subject: Lack of Sleep Reply with quote

Sleep and weight gain. The first quick and ready insight: If you’re up late, the odds are greater that you’re doing some late-night snacking, which will increase your calorie intake. The other reason involves what’s going on biochemically when you’re sleep deprived. Hormones that affect appetite take over, making you hungrier the next morning. These hormones also make you feel not as full after eating.
Dean Tornabene

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 am Post subject: sleep and weight gain Reply with quote

Most people do not get enough sleep. When sleep depravation occurs it affects two major hormones that control weight gain. The hormone that increases appetite, GHRELIN, is elevated and the hormone that decreases appetite, LEPTIN is decreased. Therefore getting enough sleep, usually 7-9 hours, is critical to permanent weight loss!
crystal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bread winner of the family. Aside from my regular job, I still manage to get a part-time job until midnight. I sleep only 4-5 hours a day. Fortunately, I still able to maintain my body figure because I really work hard. Working is also a good form of exercise. My problem is the dark circle aroung my eyes.
Post new topicReply to topic lookcut.com Forum Index -> Hot Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1